The ARM User Executive Committee (UEC) provides objective, timely feedback to the leadership of the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) user facility with respect to the user experience. The committee serves as the official voice of the user community in its interactions with ARM management.
User Executive Committee
The UEC reports to the ARM Technical Director and is made up of at least ten members representing ARM’s various science domains. Members serve four-year terms with a staggered election cycle.
Current UEC members include:
- Larry Berg (chair), Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Sebastien Biraud (vice-chair), Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Christine Chiu, University of Reading
- Jiwen Fan, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Graham Feingold, NOAA
- Andrew Gettelman, National Center for Atmospheric Research
- A. Gannet Hallar, Desert Research Institute/Storm Peak Laboratory and University of Utah
- Pavlos Kollias, Stony Brook University and Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Erika Roesler, Sandia National Laboratories
- Courtney Schumacher, Texas A&M University
- Matthew Shupe, University of Colorado and NOAA