The Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) user facility serves the broad climate research community, but is also closely related to the Atmospheric System Research (ASR) program, a sister program within the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Office of Biological and Environmental Research.
ARM-ASR Coordination Team
DOE established the ARM-ASR Coordination Team (AACT)—a constituent group that includes members from both ARM and ASR program leadership—to foster communication between ARM and ASR. The AACT reports to both ARM and ASR program managers.
Current AACT members include the members of the ARM Infrastructure Management Board and the following representatives from ASR:
- Nicole Riemer, Aerosol Process Working Group Co-Chair
- Jim Smith, Aerosol Process Working Group Co-Chair
- Rob Wood, Warm Boundary Layer Process Working Group Co-Chair
- Yunyan Zhang, Warm Boundary Layer Process Working Group Co-Chair
- Anthony del Genio, Convective Processes Working Group Co-Chair
- Adam Varble, Convective Processes Working Group Co-Chair
- Gijs de Boer, High Latitude Processes Working Group Chair
- Jerome Fast, PNNL Science Focus Area Lead
- Michael Jensen, BNL Science Focus Area Lead