Nominate your colleagues now for the 2021 American Association for Aerosol Research (AAAR) awards.
Nominations for most awards are being accepted until Monday, April 5.
The list of awards—all presented annually—is as follows:
- AS&T Outstanding Publication Award, given to one paper published in the journal Aerosol Science and Technology (AS&T) without regard to publication date
- Kenneth T. Whitby Award, recognizing outstanding technical contributions to aerosol science and technology by a young scientist
- David Sinclair Award, recognizing sustained excellence in aerosol research and technology by an established scientist still active in their career
- Sheldon K. Friedlander Award, recognizing an outstanding dissertation by an individual who has earned a doctoral degree
- Benjamin Y. H. Liu Award, recognizing outstanding contributions to aerosol instrumentation and experimental techniques that have significantly advanced aerosol science and technology
- Thomas T. Mercer Joint Prize, recognizing excellence in the areas of pharmaceutical aerosols and inhalable materials (NOTE: Submissions for the Mercer award are due by Friday, February 5.).
Nominations and supporting documentation for these awards must be received by April 5 in one PDF file in the following order:
- one letter of nomination from a current AAAR member
- any award-specific nomination requirement
- letter(s) of support
- the nominee’s curriculum vitae.
Please send all nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award recipients will be recognized during the AAAR 39th Annual Conference, planned for October 18 to 22, 2021, in Albuquerque, New Mexico.# # #
ARM is a DOE Office of Science user facility operated by nine DOE national laboratories.