Abstracts are now being accepted for the 2008 Fall Meeting of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) to be held December 15-19 in San Francisco, California. The meeting will cover topics in all areas of Earth and space sciences and is expected to draw a crowd of more than 15,000 from around the world. Many ARM participants are conveners of atmospheric science and global environmental change sessions, such as the samples below:
- A03: Aerosol Indirect Effects: Measurements and Modeling
- A08: Innovative Applications of Satellite and Ground Observations in Evaluating General Circulation Models
- A14: Cloud Effects on Aerosol
- A17: Ice Nucleation: From Laboratory, Field and Remote Sensing Data to Process and Global Models
- A31: Results from the Cumulus Humilis Aerosol Processing Study (CHAPS) and the Cloud and Land Surface Interaction Campaign (CLASIC)
- A34: Advances in Cloud System Resolving Models
- A50: Arctic Chemistry and Climate
- U12: Consequences of Peak Oil for Climate Change
To locate a session for your abstract, use the Session Search feature. For more information on the meeting and to submit your abstract by the September 10 deadline, go to the AGU Fall Meeting website.
Note: The deadline for abstracts has been extended by one day to September 11 due to difficulties experienced with their website.