The following instructions will assist you in submitting field campaign data and all the associated metadata needed for discovery in the ARM Data Archive, a public repository for climate data.
- Complete ARM Data Product Registration and Submission Tool form.
- This is an inclusive form for all data products stored in the ARM Data Archive, including ARM field campaigns. Answer Yes to the question, Are these data associated with an ARM field campaign?.
- Email supportOME@arm.gov for questions related to filling out the form for field campaign data. Please include your name and the name of the instrument with your request.
- Upload your data via the data product registration form, if the total volume is less than 4 GB. Otherwise continue to next step to upload your data via FTP.
- The XDC will deliver your data to the ARM Field Campaign Archive in the equivalent sub-directory and you will at that point be notified to review the information one last time.
- Additional notes:
- Contact the ARM Data Archive if you need a private preliminary data area set up while the field campaign is in progress to share data and information.
- ASCII text files should end in .txt or .asc and netCDF files in .cdf, so they will be recognized as such by the software that packages the files for delivery.
- If processed files are available and raw data exist, raw data can be made available from the ARM Data Archive upon request, but will not be maintained online.