VAP : Best-Estimate Radiative Flux (BEFLUX)
The Best-Estimate Surface Radiative Flux (BEFLUX) VAP processes data from three Southern Great Plains Central Facility radiometer systems when all are available. Before 2001, this VAP used corrected diffuse SW from the DiffCorr1Dutt VAP as input. The 1-minute input data are compared to decide which to use for averaging to get the best estimate. The output data are saved in two NetCDF files containing the best estimate values, QC flags, and the difference fields.
- beflux1long : Radiative Flux: best estimate, after Long
The following measurements are those considered scientifically relevant.
- Longwave broadband downwelling irradiance
- Longwave broadband upwelling irradiance
- Net broadband total irradiance
- Shortwave broadband diffuse downwelling irradiance
- Shortwave broadband direct normal irradiance
- Shortwave broadband total downwelling irradiance
- Shortwave broadband total upwelling irradiance
- Surface albedo
|Southern Great Plains|
|SGP||C1||Browse Data||Central Facility, Lamont, OK|