The Architecture and Services Strategy Team (ASST) is responsible for the representation of and communication with the software development and operations team members. Key responsibilities include:
- providing facility-wide vision, strategy, and leadership for the ARM computing environment to provide a flexible and extensible computing architecture and resources for high volume, high processing rates, and complex relationships between data elements
- reviewing and providing recommendations for end-to-end data life cycle components
- producing white papers for near-term data vision milestones
- planning and organizing the annual ARM Developers Meeting
- prioritizing milestones and action items from the developers meetings
- developing strategies to implement ARM adaptive computing architecture.