The ARM Facility accepts proposals for small campaigns (i.e., cost to ARM is less than $300k) throughout the year. Small campaigns may include activities, such as:
- deployment of principal investigator instrumentation at an ARM fixed or mobile observatory;
- special scanning of an ARM radar or lidar;
- enhanced radiosonde launches;
- collection of aerosol or precipitation samples at an ARM observatory;
- use of ARM instrumentation for an offsite campaign; or
- request for special data products.