Measurement : Black carbon concentration
The concentration of carbon in its very absorbing, elemental, non-organic, non-oxide form (e.g. graphite).
The above measurement is considered scientifically relevant for the following instruments. Refer to the datastream (netcdf) file headers of each instrument for a list of all available measurements, including those recorded for diagnostic or quality assurance purposes.
- ARM Instruments
- Field Campaign Instruments
- AEROSCARBON : Aerosol Carbon Analyzer
- AETH : Aethalometer
- DRI-GND : Desert Research Institute Ground-Based Aerosol Instruments
- SCOCEC : Semi-Continuous Organic Carbon Elemental Carbon Instrument
- SP2 : Single Particle Soot Photometer
- SP2-AIR : Single Particle Soot Photometer - Airborne
- SP-AMS : Soot particle aerosol mass spectrometer