American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting Abstracts Due September 6
Abstracts are now being accepted for the 2007 Fall Meeting of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) to be held December 10-14 in San Francisco, California. The meeting will cover topics in all areas of Earth and space sciences and is expected to draw a crowd of more than 15,000 from around the world. Many ARM participants are conveners of atmospheric science and global environmental change sessions, such as the samples below.
- A04: Light Scattering and Radiative Transfer: Basic Research and Applications
- A05: Atmospheric Column Radiative Energy Budget
- A20: Frontiers in Atmospheric Instrumentation and Measurement
- A22: Evaluation of Cloud Parameterizations Using Multi-Constellation Satellite Platforms
- A26: Microscale Atmospheric Process Dynamics and the Link to Macroscale Climate
- A37: Urban Effects on Radiative Forcing by Aerosol and Clouds
- A38: Cloud Effects on Aerosol
- GC17: Regional Climate Modeling
To locate a session for your abstract, use the Preplanned Session Search. For more information on the meeting and to submit your abstract by the September 6 deadline, go to the AGU Fall Meeting website.