Measurement : Inorganic chemical composition
The chemical composition of an aerosol, with the exception of those with hydrocarbons, and usually including carbides, oxides of carbon, metallic carbonates, carbon sulfur compounds, and carbon nitrogen compounds.
The above measurement is considered scientifically relevant for the following instruments. Refer to the datastream (netcdf) file headers of each instrument for a list of all available measurements, including those recorded for diagnostic or quality assurance purposes.
- ARM Instruments
- Field Campaign Instruments
- ACSM : Aerosol Chemical Speciation Monitor
- AEROSMASSSPEC : Aerosol Mass Spectrometer
- AOS : Aerosol Observing System
- GASMONITOR : Gas Monitors
- SP-AMS : Soot particle aerosol mass spectrometer
- SMART : Surface-Sensing Measurements for Atmospheric Radiative Transfer
- TEOM : Tapered Element Oscillating Microbalance