Measurement : Aerosol backscattered radiation
The scattering of radiant energy into the hemisphere of space bounded by a plane normal to the direction of the incident radiation and lying on the same side as the incident ray.
The above measurement is considered scientifically relevant for the following instruments. Refer to the datastream (netcdf) file headers of each instrument for a list of all available measurements, including those recorded for diagnostic or quality assurance purposes.
- ARM Instruments
- Field Campaign Instruments
- AMT : Aerosol Modeling Testbed
- AOS : Aerosol Observing System
- MPL : Micropulse Lidar
- HSRL-AIR : NASA Airborne High Spectral Resolution Lidar
- NEPHELOMETER : Nephelometer
- PCASP : Passive Cavity Aerosol Spectrometer
- RLPROF : Raman LIDAR Vertical Profiles
- UW-AIR : University of Washington Airborne Aerosol Instruments
- AIP : Aerosol Intensive Properties (Process)
- AOS : Aerosol Observing System Datastreams
- NEPHELOMETER : Nephelometer Datastreams