Instrument : Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer (TDMA)
The Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer (TDMA) measures aerosol dry-size distribution and size-resolved hygroscopic growth. In its standard operating mode, dry aerosols are separated into size bins by the first differential mobility analyzer and then exposed to 85% relative humidity. The resulting hygroscopic growth distributions are then scanned by the second differential mobility analyzer for each dry-size bin.
- tdmahyg : Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer: hygroscopic growth rates
- tdmasize : Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer: size-resolved concentrations
The following measurements are those considered scientifically relevant.
- Aerosol concentration
- Aerosol particle size distribution
- Hygroscopic growth
- Particle number concentration
- Particle size distribution
|Southern Great Plains|
|SGP||C1||Browse Data||Central Facility, Lamont, OK|