Instrument : Surface Meteorological Instruments for TWP (SMET)
The TWP Surface Meteorology station (SMET) uses mainly conventional in situ sensors to obtain 1-minute statistics of surface wind speed, wind direction, air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, and rain-rate.
- smet60s : Surface Meteorology (SMET) station: 60-second meterological data
The following measurements are those considered scientifically relevant.
- Tropical Western Pacific (TWP)
- Central Facility, Darwin, Australia (C3)
- Central Facility, Manus I., PNG (C1)
- Central Facility, Nauru Island (C2)