Instrument : Microwave Radiometer - High Frequency (MWRHF)
The Microwave Radiometer-High Frequency (MWRHF) provides time-series measurements of brightness temperatures from two channels centered at 90 and 150 GHz. These two channels are sensitive to the presence of liquid water and precipitable water vapor.
A detailed description of the calibration algorithm can be found in the instrument handbook.
Available Retrievals and Uncertainty
Retrievals from this instrument are not yet available.
- mwrhf : Microwave Radiometer: High Frequency (MWRHF)
The following measurements are those considered scientifically relevant.
- Atmospheric moisture
- Atmospheric pressure
- Atmospheric temperature
- Microwave narrowband brightness temperature
- Southern Great Plains (SGP)
- Central Facility, Lamont, OK (C1)
- ARM Mobile Facility (FKB)
- Black Forest, Germany (M1)
- ARM Mobile Facility (GRW)
- Graciosa Island, Azores, Portugal (M1)
- ARM Mobile Facility (HFE)
- Shouxian, Anhui, China (M1)
- ARM Mobile Facility (PGH)
- ARIES Observatory, Nainital, Uttarkhand, India (M1)
- ARM Mobile Facility (PVC)
- Highland Center, Cape Cod MA; AMF 1 (M1)