How Do I Propose a Campaign?
- First, review the guidelines for submitting proposals.
- Next, submit a preproposal; a short summary of the proposed campaign.
- Wait for a response from the Infrastructure Management Board (IMB) and/or ARM Science Board.
- A full proposal or science plan, may be requested.
- Decision is made—now what is expected?
Where Do I Send the Data?
To deliver your campaign data, see Steps for Submitting Field Campaign Data and Metadata.
ARM Climate Research Facility users regularly conduct field campaigns to augment routine data acquisitions and to test and validate new instruments.
21 Nov 2014
Now accepting proposals for use of an AMF, AAF, or augment observations at one of our fixed sites. A special call for use of the Aerial Facility G-1 in 2016 over the SGP or NSA is open for this proposal cycle.
- Preproposals due 5 Feb 2015
- Invited full proposals due 1 May 2015
- Abbreviated AAF proposals due 1 April 2015
for special call
- AAF available 2016 over SGP or NSA and anywhere 2017
- AMF1 available Oct 2017
- AMF2 not available
- AMF3 available for guest instrumentation or intensive operational periods
- MAOS available between Aug 2017 – Apr 2018
[ View All ]
Find a Campaign