How Do I Propose a Campaign?
- First, review the guidelines for submitting proposals.
- Next, submit a preproposal; a short summary of the proposed campaign.
- Wait for a response from the Infrastructure Management Board (IMB) and/or ARM Science Board.
- A full proposal or science plan, may be requested.
- Decision is made—now what is expected?
ARM Climate Research Facility users regularly conduct field campaigns to augment routine data acquisitions and to test and validate new instruments.
13 Dec 2013
Now accepting proposals for use of an AMF, AAF, or augment observations at one of our fixed sites. Smaller campaigns in FY2014 and FY2015 can also be proposed now; submit your preproposal today.
- Preproposals now open for AMF/AAF
- Preproposals due 1 Feb 2014
- Invited full proposals due 1 May 2014
- AMF1 available April 2016
- AMF2 available early 2017
- AMF3 available for guest instruments
or intensive operational periods
- AAF available December 2015
[ View All ]
Find a Campaign