How Do I Propose a Campaign?
- First, review the guidelines for submitting proposals.
- Next, submit a preproposal; a short summary of the proposed campaign.
- Wait for a response from the Infrastructure Management Board (IMB) and/or ARM Science Board.
- A full proposal or science plan, may be requested.
- Decision is made—now what is expected?
ARM Climate Research Facility users regularly conduct field campaigns to augment routine data acquisitions and to test and validate new instruments.
21 Dec 2013
Now accepting proposals for use of an AMF, AAF, or augment observations at one of our fixed sites. Smaller campaigns in FY2014 and FY2015 can also be proposed now; submit your preproposal today.
- Preproposals now open for AMF/AAF
- Preproposals due 01 Feb 2014
- Invited full proposals due 01 May 2014
- AMF1 available Spring 2016
- AMF2 available after July 1
- AMF3 available for guest instruments
or intensive operational periods
- AAF available after August 2015, including FY2016
[ View All ]
Find a Campaign